The Next Great Watch: The Garmin 920XT

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Readers of the blog know that I am a big of Garmin and the watches they put out. They are simple to use yet full of metrics to help us try to find areas where we can work to improve our athletic skills. I have had no fewer than 7 Garmin watches over the years as I always want to try out the latest editions to see what they change and how they improve. My Garmin Use My current watch is the Garmin Forerunner 620 (which I love), but I really hated leaving my Garmin Forerunner 910XT. To me, that was almost the perfect watch in that it combined a very durable watch with great tracking, a big screen, and, most importantly, awesome batter life. However, the 620 brought new features on board like live tracking (through Bluetooth connection to your smartphone), a touchscreen that actually worked, and additional metrics (VO2max, cadence without a foot pod, stride length metering, vertical oscillation and ground contact time metrics), as well as wireless... The post The Next Great Watch: The Garmin 920XT appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...