The New Ultimate Rewards Website

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Chase announced several weeks ago that there would be some changes coming to the Ultimate Rewards site. Nothing really affecting the way our points are earned or used, but changes nonetheless. Well, logging in tonight showed me the new interface – and I like it! One of the things I like is that they put the points balance right in the middle of the screen as well as showing you the points that will be added after your statement closes. I like that! No more having to go through the menus to see the different points and what has been added or may be added – thank you, Chase. Along with that, they have also placed the categories in the middle to show what you have earned for the various categories (showing year to date). This is a great way to see how your spending is helping your point total. They have also changed the design for the page to transfer points to partners, making it much cleaner and very... The post The New Ultimate Rewards Website appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...