The New Kindle Unlimited Program

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 18, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I do not receive a commission for any products in this post. There are a lot of subscription programs out there – from magazines, to video services, to audio services, to audiobooks, even to things like diapers (thanks, Amazon). One of the things that all of that has in common is that Amazon is a player in all of it. For the person always on the move, these subscription services allow you access to a lot of content – without carrying it all with you! There is something else great about the subscription services – cost savings. It gives you access to material that, to buy single copies of, would cost a lot more than just the subscription. I have used a variety of subscription services but the one I am really happy about is the newly-announced Kindle Unlimited program. Kindle Unlimited According to Amazon, the new Kindle Unlimited program is designed to let you “borrow” Kindle versions of over 600,000 books. That is not all of the books in Kindle format, but it... The post The New Kindle Unlimited Program appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...