The new American is cleared for takeoff

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by Funtodoimpossible, Nov 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Funtodoimpossible
    Original Member

Funtodoimpossible Gold Member

Status Points:
    I ran across this view on YouTube on the USairways channel. I think they did a nice job with it.

2. qwgurnee

qwgurnee Active Member

Status Points:
    Nice video. It puts the best possible face on the merger. I'm still interested in the final impact on frequent travelers, especially US Airways members.

3. Art234
    Original Member

Art234 Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Boy just look at the difference between Tom Horton and Doug Parker...Tom neatly attired, Doug a bit casual and playing with his hands.....still needs bk court approval, which is a given...personally I think they're keeping the wrong CEO.

flyforawg and austin_res like this.
  4. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    Can't wait.. i used up all my US miles for several US-North Asia Trips. Very excited about the new American. New planes, new routes (including HKG, where I am currently based.

5. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Man, you REALLY have a personal issue with the guy. You seriously need to get over whatever slight (real or imagined) happened to you 10 years ago and move on.

6. Art234
    Original Member

Art234 Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Has nothing to do with what happened 10 years ago. Doug wasn't even in the picture then. He has a record of not caring about employees or customers, it shows, and those who remain with AA should beware...that's all...

brodyf likes this.
  7. chz2215

chz2215 Silver Member

Status Points:
    So do you think next week after papers are signed we will receive more info as elite flyers as to what benefits will be shared on Jan 7 when we can earn miles on AA? I'm surprised we haven't seen any info on that yet