The New AAdvantage Program And Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    American Airlines today released their new AAdvantage program for the combine US Airways and American Airlines frequent flyers. The news has made many bloggers very happy as there are not any significant changes (for the American elite) and really will only affect the US Airway elites who are used to getting complimentary upgrades (or at least having the ability to receive them), no matter the elite level. To read the writeups about the new program, check out these posts at View From the Wing and One Mile At A Time. They are both Executive Platinum (AA’s highest tier) members and can provide the best analysis as one who is at that tier. While I have held top tier status on Delta and United, I have never made it past Platinum on AA so they would be able to give a better sense than I would. The New AAdvantage Program Some of the more significant (and nicer) changes that were made were things like: Complimentary upgrades on flights under 500 miles... The post The New AAdvantage Program And Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...