The Must-Run St. George Marathon Is Now Open For Lottery Entrants

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 3, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The Very Scenic St. George Marathon The St. George Marathon in St. George, Utah is easily one of the most scenic courses I have run. Of course, not everyone will agree with me and have their own preferences, but because I love mountains and deserts, this marathon course did not disappoint. Lottery System Neither does the marathon disappoint many other runners as St. George has a lottery system for potential runners to enter in order to run. The cap this year is set at 7,800 runners and many more than that will be entering for a chance to run. There are some ways that you can skip the lottery altogether and they include having applied the last two years without getting in and living in Washington County. For those people and others that may fit in the small windows of non-lottery entrants, check out this page here. The lottery is open for entrants from April 1 – May 4 at 11:59PM MST. The registration fee is $90 with an additional $5... The post The Must-Run St. George Marathon Is Now Open For Lottery Entrants appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...