The Most Likeable Celebrity I’ve Ever Flown With

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    When I talk to my non-frequent flyer friends about our hobby, one of the most common questions I get is "what celebrities have you flown with?" While I've flown with a ton of celebrities over the years, it's a question I struggle to answer: -- Aside from reality TV and YouTube, I'm really bad at pop culture, so I probably only recognize a tiny fraction of the celebrities I've flown with -- Even when I do recognize them and they're pointed out to me, it's not something I really remember, since I don't really get "star struck" -- they're just humans, and rarely memorable As I sit here and think about the celebrities I've flown with, not many come to mind off the top of my head, even though I know there are dozens. Perhaps the most memorable for me were Jennifer Coolidge (because she's hilarious) in American first class and Grace Mugabe (first lady of Zimbabwe) and her entourage in Singapore first class (what a terrible human being). And of course His Excellency Akbar Al Baker, which was possibly the highlight of my life. The post The Most Likeable Celebrity I’ve Ever Flown With appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...