The Most Difficult Part Of My Upcoming Runs Around the World

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 22, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last week, I wrote about an event I am doing in September – Running Round the World With Miles. I have booked all of the travel with miles and points already and will be hitting 6 continents to run 6 marathon distances (26.2 miles) in 4 1/2 days. The Most Difficult Part Of My Upcoming Runs Around the World My training is ramping up now to hit the levels I need to be able to complete this in the timeframe I am shooting for. It will be quite the experience (and one I have done before – minus one run) and there are a lot of different things that can go wrong or difficult aspects of the event that will be in the way. Some people have asked me what I think is going to be the most difficult part of the event. To be fair, there are actually quite a few things which lend difficulty to this type of endurance event: Running in locations that will vary greatly in... The post The Most Difficult Part Of My Upcoming Runs Around the World appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...