The Most Comfortable 82,500 Miles I Ever Burned

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    GIVEAWAY: Don’t forget to enter the Blog Milestone Giveaway for a chance to win 1 of 4 upgrade certificates or 1 of several Amazon or iTunes gift cards! Enter at this post here. When it comes to burning miles, we obviously all want to get the most value possible. The hard part comes in assessing that value. Premium cabins offer a lot of value for the amount of miles required, but last minute travel in economy can also present a lot of value for the miles. In between, there are many personal reasons for travel that present extreme value for mile redemptions as well. There are a lot of trips that I have booked in my life with miles that have been incredible – both in the trip itself and in the value. This particular trip I have upcoming certainly represents the most comfortable 82,500 miles I ever burned and I know that I will not be regretting it for a single minute! The Most Comfortable 82,500 Miles I Ever Burned The... The post The Most Comfortable 82,500 Miles I Ever Burned appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...