The most annoying flight attendant habits ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by sobore, Feb 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...dant-habits-ever/story-fn6yjmoc-1226813798731

[​IMG]

PASSENGERS rejoice, for once, this article isn't about how annoying YOU are!
    Sarah Steegar, a flight attendant with a major US carrier for the past 15 years, has turned the heat on her colleagues by revealing the most irritating things they do. From the rude to the plane noisy, here are her five pet peeves.

It's the elephant in the room: there are a lot of stories about annoying passenger behaviour, but few turn the lens on the crew.

I'm certainly not here to dis those I work with, they are wonderful most of the time. However there are things that nettle in every workplace, and jobs with altitude provide no exception.

Read More: http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...dant-habits-ever/story-fn6yjmoc-1226813798731

Gargoyle and Newscience like this.
  2. Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt Silver Member

Status Points:
    Two of our worst flights, regarding FA's, have centered around a topic mentioned - galley noise, and plenty of it. On one overnight flight from HNL to SFO, the entire crew disappeared into the forward galley, laughing and yelling for the entire flight. They did not attend to any service, as their party was too important. When a pax would go to the galley, to get anything, they were basically run back to the cabin, and chastised for having come to the galley. Next flight was similar, though a day flight TO Hawai`i from LAX.

Zero service, and no one in the front of the craft could sleep.

Luckily, we've had hundreds of flights (many to/from HNL), that were great, so these were two horrible exceptions.

Flyer1976, anileze and Gargoyle like this.