The Lounge Club Benefit Disappearing And Turning That To Your Advantage

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of the benefits of the Chase Ink cards has been the Lounge Club membership with (2) free visits. Many people did not realize their card(s) came with those club visits, and, to be honest, I actually never used mine. Since I have Star Alliance lounge access through my Aegean Gold, Admiral’s Club with my AA Executive Aadvantage card, Delta Skyclub access with my Amex Plat, and Priority Pass access with my Amex Plat, I have never really had a need for it. Bye, Bye Lounge Club Benefit Still, it is never nice to see a stated benefit of a particular card going away. The letter that we got (similar to the letters that all of you Chase Ink Bold/Plus card holders will receive) stated that the benefit is going away but you will have the membership until your Lounge Club card expires. Signing Up For The Lounge Club If you have not yet signed up for this benefit, visit their website – here – and use invite code chaseink to get... The post The Lounge Club Benefit Disappearing And Turning That To Your Advantage appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...