The Long Way From Abu Dhabi To Doha: Introduction

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 22, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I've lived in hotels full time for close to a year now. When I started this experiment the plan was to always spend a couple of weeks in one place before moving onto the next. Unfortunately that's not how it has worked out in practice. Instead I've been horrible at planning, thanks largely to the fact that I've had commitments all over the place which have prevented me from spending extended periods of time outside the US. Not only have I not spent extended periods of time in one place, but I've also planned super last minute. Like, I've literally checked out of hotels without anything else booked, and then sat in the lobby connected to wifi until I figured out where I was going next. Not so glam, sometimes! As I start to write this trip report, I have no clue how to even begin to tackle this, given that it basically covers a month of my life which was full of nonstop travel. The post The Long Way From Abu Dhabi To Doha: Introduction appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...