The Hypocrisy Of The “I’m Cultured And You’re Not” Crowd

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I’m not in the business of trying to defend myself. I put what I have to say out there. If people like it, great. If people don’t like it, that’s fine too. The world is full of all kinds of people, and what I do know is that tens and tens of thousands of people visit my site everyday, and that number is growing substantially every year, even after writing this blog for seven years. I’m often told by people “well you don’t actually travel, you just stay in hotels and fly.” And if that’s someone’s impression, that’s fine. As I’ve explained in the past, the focus of my blog is the journey and not so much the destination. Why? Because I think I offer one of the best resources out there about the premium cabin travel experience. Admittedly it’s a niche market, but I think I do it very well. Conversely, no matter how hard I tried, I could never offer as good of a resource about destinations, because there are so many other great resources out there. I only have so many hours in the day to “work,” and I choose to dedicate those to the things where I can add the most value. The post The Hypocrisy Of The “I’m Cultured And You’re Not” Crowd appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...