The HH|UA Partner Promo: 4 stays to Gold until when?

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by Camino Cielo, Jun 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Camino Cielo

Camino Cielo Silver Member

Status Points:
    The United one I refer to is the one in our 2011 status package-with-card mailing that we received from Mileage Plus.

1) Does status for this promo last until 2013 (after appropriate stays) as does the current Visa Signature Card one?

2) I signed up for both recently. I learned of the Signature card one after signing up for the HH|UA one. Did I create a problem?

Most importantly, I'd like to maximize the duration of the status. But if I were to receive the 5,000 HH points for signing up as a Gold, already, that would be quite nice.

Thank you. :)

cordray2643 likes this.
  2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I asked the same question in this thread and received some answers:

http://milepoint.com/forums/threads...or-ua-elites-how-long-does-status-last.12189/

I am still one stay away from the fourth, which will happen on July 8, and I plan to call Hilton Honors afterwards to confirm the duration of my status.

I did the opposite -- signed up for the UA promo first, had three stays, then heard about the Visa Signature promo and got an immediate bump to Gold that way. So my next and fourth stay for the United promo will already be with Gold status, and I sure hope it didn't cancel out the United promo :D