The Great Johannesburg Steak-Out: The Grillhouse Versus The Butcher Shop & Grill

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I may not be the most carnivorous person in the world; but I enjoy a great steak — specifically, a filet mignon — and although I have had beef from different restaurants in Argentina and Uruguay which were fantastic, I have heard that South Africa holds its own when it comes to beef. All right — I decided to put that claim to the test and steal some thunder from Jason Kessler of Fly&Dine — even though I am not a food expert with a refined palette — and although I detest dining alone at a restaurant, I went ahead and did it anyway. The things that I do and the sacrifices which I endure for you. Now that you have had your laugh and pitied me testing some of the best meat in South Africa — and possibly the world — let The Great Johannesburg Steak-Out begin, pitting The Grillhouse versus The Butcher Shop & Grill... The post The Great Johannesburg Steak-Out: The Grillhouse Versus The Butcher Shop & Grill appeared first on The Gate.

Continue reading...