The Gogo Inflight blog

Discussion in 'Gogo Inflight Internet' started by Gogo, Apr 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Gogo

Gogo Z Representative

Status Points:
    Bit of shameless self promotion here, but you may not be aware that we also have our own blog.

You'll find it at blog.gogoinflight.com -- we try to cover anything related to our service, along with gadget reviews, app reviews and more.

If there is anything you'd like to see covered, or if you have a product you'd like us to take for a spin, drop me a message.

2. I have a MacBook Air, and for the life of me, I've not been able to get my browsers to connect in the air. I can see the wireless signal, but when I open my browser, it says no connection, and I can't get to the login page. I don't have any trouble with other WiFi areas and I've called customer service several times to no avail. The only other time I had this problem was accessing the free WiFi in American Admiral's Clubs, and one agent gave me a URL to access it which works! Any suggestions?

3. Gogo

Gogo Z Representative

Status Points:
    Best bet to get this resolved is to open a chat session with one of our reps; http://bit.ly/gogochat I hate to send you away like this, but so many factors could impact your connection that our care team is the best place to find a solution.