The FreeWavz Earphones – A Must See

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 16, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a post about whether or not the Freewavz earphones could possibly be the best earphones made, not only for fitness but also travel and everyday use. Shortly after writing it, I had the pleasure of talking to the creator/founder on the phone for over an hour and got a lot of questions answered as well as getting a feel for the man behind the product and his passion for it. The product really just impresses me and even more after speaking with Dr. Eric Hensen, which is why I am hoping you jump in with this as well. Kickstarter – FreeWavz Earphones The goal is $300,000 by August 7th – as of today, they are at $103,000. The cost of these earphones after production will be $299. If you back this Kickstarter project at one of the levels – $179, $199, or $239 – you will get these after they are produced (the different levels allow different selection of color and/or earlier production runs).... The post The FreeWavz Earphones – A Must See appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...