The Exclusive LifeMiles offer

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by HaveMilesWillTravel, Oct 6, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    The 150% bonus is exclusive, and it pairs with 50% off. They've never made a public 150% bonus offer before, and you have to register for it through Inside Flyer.

ACMM likes this.
  3. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    Yep, there's truth that 150% is typically considered better than 135%. For those that thought 135% (the lucky article you refer to) was a fabulous deal (and it was for some), those who missed out or that are just now hearing about this offer like to think that good things come to those who wait ... the InsideFlyer offer is 150%. Cool, don't be exclusive and take the 135% deal instead, it will still get you to where you are going.

(from the lucky article you refer to)
    135.png
    P.S. Thanks for reading the lucky blog, he appreciates it and so do I.

iolaire and ACMM like this.
  4. kpc

kpc Silver Member

Status Points:
    Well, i registered for this offer, and got the email from LifeMiles a short while ago....when I tried to buy 100000 miles to trigger the 150% bonus, i got a pop up message saying that i had exceeded the allowable miles purchasable for this year (I had bought LifeMiles earlier this year) so i wasn't eligible for the 150% bonus....disappointing indeed!!

iolaire likes this.
  5. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    If it's any consolation, I'm in the same boat! Fortunately I have other family members whose LifeMiles accounts had not hit that limit and are Inside Flyer members :)

iolaire likes this.
  6. AlvinLuNL

AlvinLuNL New Member

Status Points:
    Hello Gleff

Good day, I have registered the offer more than 12 hours ago. I do not receive any emails ???
    Please advise what should I do. Thank you.

iolaire likes this.
  7. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    The emails aren't automatic, they are batched. Yesterday's went out more than 12 hours ago. So nothing is wrong with your registration. You'll be able to buy miles with the bonus ~ 24 hours after having registered. And I expect you'll receive an email before the promotion ends telling you that.

Randy Petersen and iolaire like this.
  8. kpc

kpc Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the hint, Gary!:)

9. jd3000

jd3000 Active Member

Status Points:
    Just as a data point, I could see the bonus on the Lifemiles buy miles page pretty quick, but didn't get the email till a day later. But I don't have any short term use for the miles and I'm a little nervous about speculative buying..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Switch2

Switch2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Data point - Clicked the link through the site here - then 2 days of no info, 3rd day clicked the ad again on here, 4th day got the email, signed up, got 150K points and miles+bonus miles got posted immediately.

On a side note, this site is slow as molasses with my ad blocker plugin on, my ad blocker tells me 18 trackers here :eek:, Without ad blocker, it's even slower as it takes more time for the ads to load. I am in the EST time zone.

vickers likes this.
  11. vickers

vickers Gold Member

Status Points:
    Once you hit gold, your ads will be gone. :) Before they reinstituted that feature, it was painfully slow to load. But I think there were some additional enhancements that helped also.

Switch2 likes this.
  12. sulistyo

sulistyo Active Member

Status Points:
    I need help. I registered a while ago and until now (the last day of buying the miles) I haven't got the link yet. Can anyone help me?

13. alfagirl

alfagirl Gold Member

Status Points:
    This sounded very good to me and I was ready to purchase until I read the T's & C's (and got an email from someone at Lifemiles confirming it) - I could not redeem for So. Cal to Europe, boo hoo......I think it was Group 2 to Group 2, but Lifemiles.com is not responding right now.

14. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    There are some tech issues we're still working through to improve the speed of the site. Apologies. There was some progress made last week but still getting all the pieces in place.