The Deal Trifecta – 15X Miles, $20 Off Discount, & Amex Offer With eBags!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    If you are shopping for pieces of luggage or travel accessories, then you should always be on the lookout for the somewhat frequent deals on eBags. Not only are they pretty much a staple of the Amex Offer library of deals, but they also see nice bumps in portal payouts. When those come together, along with the very common discount code, that is the time to jump for some luggage deals. Here is how we put it together. The Deal Trifecta – 15X Miles, $20 Off Discount, & Amex Offer Amex Offer: $10 Back on $50 eBags Purchase Note: I do not know if this is still available to save to your account as I already saved it to my accounts. Check in the Amex Offers part of your Amex page to see if it is there. If you have already saved it, you are good to go. Accessing the Amex Offer Log in to your American Express account and click on any of the cards you have in the account.... The post The Deal Trifecta – 15X Miles, $20 Off Discount, & Amex Offer With eBags! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...