The Coolest Hotel Room View In All Of Dubai?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I've been to Dubai well over a dozen times, but up until this visit I've never actually been to the Mall of the Emirates. When I visit Dubai I tend to usually not go far past the downtown area, since I find Dubai Marina to be rather boring. Even in downtown Dubai there are some great views, like from the 123rd floor of the Burj Khalifa. However, yesterday I finally visited the Mall of the Emirates. The mall itself is quite boring -- I prefer Dubai Mall -- but it has one really unique feature. It's home to Ski Dubai, which is an indoor ski slope. Because when you're in the middle of the desert, who wouldn't want a winter wonderland? Most exciting to me wasn't the ski slope as such, but rather the nightly Frozen singalong and photo ops with Olaf -- he's my spirit snowman (he must be especially happy in Dubai, given his climate preferences). Almost worth the hefty price of admission in and of itself! The post The Coolest Hotel Room View In All Of Dubai? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...