The Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Offer for Beginners

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    No doubt, if you look at even a few mile and point blogs, you have seen a lot of “ink” about the Chase Ink Plus® Business card and the increased sign-up bonus. While many people are already familiar with this card, the point program, and the benefits, I know there are many of my readers that might not be as familiar. I have been getting some e-mails inquiring about the basic points of the card and program and figured it might make it more simple to put down the basics on one place so you can know if this card is right for you. Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Offer for Beginners Disclosure: This card offer does pay me a commission if you are approved. Thank you for your consideration! - Application Link – Chase Ink Plus® Business Card – 70,000 points after spending $5,000 in 3 months. Annual fee – $95 Why the big deal about this offer? The Chase Ink Plus is a card that is always offered, but... The post The Chase Ink Plus 70,000 Point Offer for Beginners appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...