The big picture: Thai’s A380 takes maiden flight

Discussion in 'Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus' started by uggboy, Mar 6, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    The big picture: Thai’s A380 takes maiden flight:)

SOURCE: http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/the-big-picture-thaia-s-a380-takes-maiden-flight

2. NEVERhome

NEVERhome Silver Member

Status Points:
    One of the programs I keep active at the top range is Thai, and one of the perks is they offer upgrades as a courtesy. When it arrives this year, they will spend a month showing it around, I am so looking forward to the A380 initially going down to Australia, take me too I will be saying. I would love to see it go to Paris because I would put my hand up for that also. Thai also fly to LAX and I haven't been there, so if that came up, I wouldn't care who I had to kick out of the way, I would be on that plane if they decided to show the beast to the American public

3. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP NEVERhome!

4. NEVERhome

NEVERhome Silver Member

Status Points:
    Gee that is nice, thanks, it is a friendly site, when I log on, four attractive young Vietnamese girls wanted to talk to me too, so glad you sidetracked them.

5. mundosurfer
    Original Member

mundosurfer Gold Member

Status Points:
    There was an article in this month's inflight magazine for TG, I was reading it the other day. It mentioned the training for pilots, crew, ground staff and catering teams in preparation for the A380.

6. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Seems this will be a monthly feature in their inflight magazine at least until they receive their first A380. Was on a TG flight today and the April inflight magazine features another A380 article, this month it contains an interview with TG's A380 project manager and another interview with TG's A380 chief pilot.