The Best Emirates Flight? Ever?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

"If you have never flown Emirates first class you have never flown first class." At least that's what my dad said to my mom when we were FaceTiming her this morning. I remember my first time on Emirates, which was possibly the most excited I've ever been about a flight. That's because I didn't actually book Emirates, but rather for reasons I couldn't figure out, British Airways rebooked me on them after a small delay, despite having a really long connection. The element of surprise on that trip was amazing, as I never thought I'd have the opportunity to fly with Emirates in first class. And I think my excitement was reflected in that trip report. Well, I think my flight on Emirates from Los Angeles to Dubai with my dad on Thursday was even more fun. I had a front row seat to a level of excitement that I don't think I've ever witnessed before. The post The Best Emirates Flight? Ever? appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...