The Best Device For Free Global Data

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    More now than ever, travelers are looking for ways to stay connected when they are on the road. However, that desire to stay connected does not linger just within the borders of the US. When people are traveling internationally, there is still a feeling of disconnect if they do not get the familiar data signs on their phones. Scott from Hack My Trip had a great write-up yesterday on T-Mobile’s free international internet (requires that you already have a plan with them). If you are interested in that service or thinking of switching wireless providers, I encourage you to read that post. Also this week, I will be posting another guide to international travel – this time for communication, so look for that as well. The Best Device For Free Global Data Even with an option like T-Mobile’s plan, you are still paying for service in the US to get access to the free international data (though, in all fairness, you are probably already paying for cell service in the... The post The Best Device For Free Global Data appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...