The ANA Credit Card Ups Its Game

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

ANA (All Nippon Airways) has a great airline, but some really strange credit card offers. I wrote about one a couple of weeks ago that was just a poor offer for a credit card. I said it was certainly a credit card offer to avoid. ANA Credit Card Ups Its Game Well, it appears that they have upped their game a little (due in no part to my post!). Now, instead of 3,000 miles after flying, they will give you 5,000 miles with your first purchase and an additional 5,000 miles for a subscription to … TV Japan. I totally get that I am not their target audience. Obviously, there are many people that live in the US that have family in Japan and can understand Japanese. For them, subscribing to TV Japan (“only 24 hour premium Japanese language channel available in North America”) would be something that they might already do (at a cost of $25 a month). And, having 10,000 ANA miles for just using the card once and having... The post The ANA Credit Card Ups Its Game appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...