The 50,000 Mile United MileagePlus Business Offer Is Here To Stay

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    While many people have shied away from United Airlines since the great award devaluation of 2014, there are many of us that still find great value with the program. While the partner premium awards were gutted, economy redemptions stayed intact and even some interesting premium redemptions have opened up for us. No matter what, whenever you can get almost enough miles from a single credit card bonus to fly to Europe (roundtrip) from the US, I think that is a pretty good offer. The 50,000 Mile United Business Offer Is Here To Stay Disclosure: I do NOT receive a commission for this card - Chase United MileagePlus Business 50,000 Mile Application Link The United MileagePlus Business card has had a limited-time offer of 50,000 miles for quite some time. I took advantage of it in December of 2013, so I will have to wait a few more months before I am eligible again (see below for details on who is eligible). Many people have been asking me when that offer might expire... The post The 50,000 Mile United MileagePlus Business Offer Is Here To Stay appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...