The 5 Most Amazing Airbus A380 Amenities!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I'm a huge fan of the Airbus A380. While it might not be the prettiest plane in the world from the outside, there's no denying that it has had a huge impact on commercial aviation. Not only has it allowed airlines to add capacity on routes which are otherwise slot restricted, but it has also given airlines room to be creative with amenities, given that they have more room to work with. I've been lucky enough to fly A380 first class on every airline which presently operates the whale-jet. I figured I'd share what I consider to be the five coolest A380 amenities. If you follow the industry closely you're probably already quite familiar with all of these. That being said, a lot of my non-aviation friends don't get why I'm so obsessed with collecting miles & points, so this might be a fun way to show them what they're missing out on. ;) The post The 5 Most Amazing Airbus A380 Amenities! appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...