The 100KM Pharaonic Race – The Race of Pharaohs

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

I am constantly on the lookout for interesting races that I believe readers may want to hear about (the problem is always my writing the reports fast enough!). I like to look at races where there are not already some decent reports out or that take place in interesting destinations. Well, for this one, I need your advice! The 100KM Pharaonic Race Believe it or not, this race has been on my radar for about 7 years. When I first heard about it, I had only run marathons but this race was the one that forced me to set my sights at longer races. I have still never run this, and I have read some little reviews that were quite negative, but I think I really want to do it! I want to hear if you would be interested in hearing about it/seeing it and if you think I should do it! The race actually dates back to the 600 B.C. era when a pharaoh checked on his troops and their... The post The 100KM Pharaonic Race – The Race of Pharaohs appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...