Thanks to honest flyers at LAX RCC

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by HiIslands, May 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. HiIslands
    Original Member

HiIslands Silver Member

Status Points:
    A big mahalo nui loa to the honest flyers at LAX RCC that turned in my electric travel razor. I left it in the men's room after a mind-numbing flight from Europe, and expected never to see it again.

An equally big mahalo to staff member H... at the HNL RCC, who tracked it down for me and arranged to have it shipped to my home.

A travel problem with a happy ending! :)

rwoman, Infinite1K, Jslo and 8 others like this.
  2. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    I too have found that LAX RCC guests to be very honest.

A while back I had left my MacBook power adaptor behind as I rushed to catch a flight. I figured I'd never see it again. A few weeks later when I flew back to LAX, I decided to ask the front desk if anyone had turned it in. The guy gave me this big box full of power adaptors and said "here, take a look" and sure enough amongst all the typical black PC power adaptors, there was my white MacBook adaptor :)

3. LAXNRT
    Original Member

LAXNRT Silver Member

Status Points:
    I left my blackberry in the LAX RCC a few years back and a few hours later somebody called me on it on my home number that was programmed in. Fedexed it to me without wanting payment in return. There are honest and very helpful people out there. I will be forever grateful and hope to be able to repay the favor one day.