Thank you Southwest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by free67spirit, Feb 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. free67spirit

free67spirit Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am not going to apologize I LUV SOUTHWEST. We have points and a companion pass and Southwest gets me where I want to go period. Imagine my surprise when in the mail yesterday was an envelope stating something about Valentines day from Southwest. At first I was like hello Valentines Day was last week. (I think snowmageddon here in the South was to blame) When I opened it 4 drink coupons. I had heard of these mysterious coupons but had no idea how to get them. Please frequent flyers is this something I can expect to happen again? For no reason?

jojim, Muerl, MSYgirl and 2 others like this.
  2. foofiter

foofiter Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got the same thing today. 4 drink chits which will be very handy when my comp pass comes in a couple weeks!

MSYgirl and Newscience like this.
  3. Newscience

Newscience Gold Member

Status Points:
    My drink coupons also arrived over the w/e, along with 3 snowstorms here in New England! I suspect that Southwest sent the same to all of their elites, at least those who are A-List, A-List Preferred, and Companion Pass. Perhaps they also sent these drink coupons to those who hold their Southwest Visa credit card. I've been either A-List or A-List Preferred with Southwest for the past 10 years, and have also received Southwest tchotchkes, some of which are quite useful, such as a metal bag tag.

4. flynow

flynow Silver Member

Status Points:
    I Received four drinking passes because we have a Southwest credit card. !!!

Newscience and Muerl like this.
  5. Muerl
    Original Member

Muerl Gold Member

Status Points:
    Same here. I am nearly to companion, but the card hasn't closed this statement yet.

I thought it was junk mail or Yet another CC offer and it got tossed in that pile. Thanks for the heads up.

Newscience likes this.
  6. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Feel the LUV. WN sent my wife 4 drink coupons for the V Day,

It is her year for the companion pass, hope she picks me, next month only $3,000 more to charge...

Heads up look for the ORANGE Valentine Card...

7. dietrjm

dietrjm Active Member

Status Points:
    My wife and I each received a Valentine from Southwest (we're both CC holders). Inside we not drink coupons, but a code valid for a free in-flight movie on a Wi-Fi enabled flight. Anyone else receive this mail?

8. foofiter

foofiter Silver Member

Status Points:
    Mine too was for having the CC. 4 drink coupons. Not bad since I will have the comp pass in the next few days!

9. Mporter

Mporter New Member

Status Points:
    An Amazing Airline I also got the drink Coupons. But They also send out a birthday card every Year WOW. Now I wish them the best as they expand international service. They Should Buy the Pan Am name making it a Southwest airline.

10. jenred630

jenred630 New Member

Status Points:
    I like the drink coupons. Especially now that they offer vitamin water. Southwest is my favorite reward program, that's why I have the credit card too.