Thank You Book for Kevin Pinto

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by DiverDave, Mar 2, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. DiverDave
    Original Member

DiverDave Gold Member

In coordination with Canarsie, I am putting together a thank you notebook to present to Kevin Pinto at the Thank You luncheon coming up in a couple of weeks.

I have captured and printed most of the thank-you type posts in these two threads on Flyer Talk:

More thanks to Kevin Pinto

SkyMiles Promotions: Questions and Discrepancies

That made for a pretty good start.

If you would like to contribute to the effort, you have 3 (count 'em, three) options:
    1. Post a note of thanks in the thread at FlyerTalk before 3/15 and I will print it and include it in the book. [​IMG] (I ask that you post at FT, as that board has a nice option to print single posts. I haven't been able to duplicate that capability here at MP.)
    2. Compose a thank you letter and send it to me to print and include, also by 3/15. [​IMG]
    3. Bring a thank you letter to the luncheon in person (best of all!) [​IMG]
    I realize it's short notice, but it's not all that hard to write up your story of how Kevin helped you out and just post it right here.

If you choose option (2), just send me a PM on MP or FT.

Canarsie is also looking to put together a video compilation, if anybody has submissions and/or is willing to help compile them. If you have a submission or would like to help compile that, please contact him.

Here is a link to the thread on FT:

Thank you!
    David H.
    icurhere2 likes this.
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Done over on the FT thread.