THAI Introduces Royal Orchid Plus Platinum Status

Discussion in 'Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus' started by sobore, May 31, 2011.  |  Print Topic

  1. sobore
    Original Member

    sobore Gold Member

    Messages:
    12,421
    Likes Received:
    33,847
    Status Points:
    16,520
    http://www.etravelblackboardasia.com/article.asp?id=75644&nav=2




    Thai Airways International Public Company Limited (THAI) hosted a gala evening at St. Regis Bangkok to introduce and launch the new elite status called Platinum of the Royal Orchid Plus frequent flyer program.

    Senior THAI management welcomed THAI’s best customers, those among the new elite Platinum status, and other VIP guests. Platinum status is by invitation only, to THAI’s most valued customers who travel very frequently and exclusively in Royal First Class and Royal Silk Class, and who have been long-standing Gold members.

    Platinum members are truly an international group of frequent travelers with approximately 60% of Platinum members residing in Thailand, with the remaining 40% residing in Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and North America. All appreciate the comfort and service level of premium class travel with THAI’s legendary Royal Orchid service with the unique ‘touches of Thai’ across the THAI network.

    Platinum members enjoy enhanced recognition and benefits when flying THAI, which include:
    • Complimentary Upgrades that can be transferred to Award Nominees
    • Priority reservation service when contacting the Thailand Contact Centre
    • Guaranteed confirmed Economy Class seating, 48 hours prior scheduled departure
    • Dedicated check-in at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok
    • Access to Royal First Class lounges
    • Immigration Fast Track in Bangkok
    • Additional baggage allowances
    • Priority airport services
    • Waiver of Royal Orchid Plus service fees
    • More flexibility with Award Nominees
    • No expiring miles
     
    JohnDeere19 and cennas like this.

Share This Page