Thai Air 777-300 rear seats 72J&K any good?

Discussion in 'SeatExpert' started by unsteadp, Apr 18, 2018.  |  Print Topic

1. unsteadp

unsteadp New Member

Status Points:
    We are long hauling from New Zealand to London on Thai's 777-300 widebody and I have booked the last seats in economy, 72J and 72K as it is just the two of us. The pros from what I can see are no other stranger to share with, first served from the galley and you can recline and stay reclined as there are no passengers behind you. The con is its close to the toilets, but that's a pro for me as I have a weak bladder and go all the time.

I would like to hear from any other passengers that have traveled with Thai's 777-300 long haul and sat in or been close to these seats.

2. kennethke

kennethke Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just for your information, you do not get served first. You get served last. They start from the front and move back. Does not matter if there are two meal services, both were from front to back. Both times we were left with no choices in the meal, but it is usually the Thai meal that is "left-over", so it was not too bad for us. You might want to choose your meal in advance so that you get what you want if you are concerned with not getting your choice.