TGI Fridays Stripes Is A Great Way To Earn Rewards

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Jul 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Earlier this week Jenn from The Jetsetter’s Homestead wrote about the great new promotion for $10 appetizers from TGI Fridays and it made me want to tell our readers more about their great rewards program, officially referred to as the TGI Fridays Stripes Program. I am all about capitalizing on rewards programs, and I have to say that I have never seen a restaurant that even comes close to offering the great rewards program that they offer at TGI Fridays. Their program is second to none and my experience has been that the rewards come often and require comparatively low spending when you think of the reward that you are getting for the minimal amount of money paid. Enrolling in the Stripes Program is free and you can easily do it at their TGI Friday website. The premise is simple: for every $1 you spend on food or a combination of food and drinks (if you just go to drink, make sure to order a water, this counts as food, which must be part of the receipt in order to get stripes credit), you get 1 stripe. Just for signing up you can get a free appetizer or dessert, an [...] The post TGI Fridays Stripes Is A Great Way To Earn Rewards appeared first on Fly2Travel.

Continue reading...