[Targeted] Marriott Card 80,000 Point Offer In The Wild – Possible Match

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The other day, I wrote a post about e-mail offers and how they do not always present the best offer available. A couple of readers commented that the e-mails they had received were actually for an impressive 80,000 Marriott point offer! Marriott 80,000 Point Offer – Targeted Now, I am not sure what the criteria is to be eligible for these offers as I played around a bit with the application address to see if I could get it but it would not come up. It is not because of elite status as I have Gold status just like one of the people that received it. It could be for those who have upcoming stays (one reader mentioned he has a few stays coming up), but I would be surprised if the targeting was based on something like that. It could very well be of a more random nature. If that is the case, there is a good chance you could receive a match to the 80,000 point offer after applying for one of... The post [Targeted] Marriott Card 80,000 Point Offer In The Wild – Possible Match appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...