Targeted Korean air 40K/ US Bank question

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by kar69, Oct 2, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. kar69

kar69 Active Member

I don't know if this is of interest to anyone..

I just received " new and improved" mailed targeted Korean Air offer: 20K after 1st purchase, another 20K after spending $ 2000 in first 3 month, 0% APR 12 month, waived fee of $80 first year, no foreign transaction fee, 2 VIP lounge passes each year. US Bank

They mailed me 20K/fee not waived offer about 3 weeks prior.

I've never flown Korean, my only activity with them was opening FF account in spring and trying to credit Aeroflot miles to Korean( they allow family members to pool miles and acct can be easily topped from Chase UR). Miles never posted to Korean FF acct because of cheap tkt fare exclusions, but now I am receiving this offers..
    My question to experts is:
    How do I go about AOR including US Bank? I'd like to add Chase Priority Club 80K and AmEx to AOR, but I gather US Bank does not like multiple applications..what'd be safest way to go about it- apply for US Bank Card first, then the rest?
    ( 8 active cc accounts, 5 cards in last 12 month, 3 of them in April, Experian score about 760)
    Thank you for any comments/advice!