Targeted: Bonus Starpoints When You Stay At All 10 SPG Brands

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    In past years, Starwood has offered "surprises" to SPG members who stay at all of the chain's brands over the course of a year. With the introduction of the Tribute Portfolio earlier this year, Starwood is now up to 10 hotel brands. Starwood has a pretty awesome SPG Dashboard, whereby you can log in and see all kinds of stats about your SPG account, including the number of nights you've stayed, brands you've stayed at, progress towards lifetime status, etc. It's a great way to reflect on your stays with the chain. The SPG Dashboard also shows offers for members, including global promotions, targeted promotions, etc. Looking at my SPG Dashboard, it seems like I have an offer for bonus Starpoints after staying at all 10 SPG brands. My offer is for 10,000 bonus Starpoints if I stay at all 10 Starwood brands between January 1 and December 31, 2015. Even free night stays should count towards completion of this offer, since those stays are considered "qualifying." The post Targeted: Bonus Starpoints When You Stay At All 10 SPG Brands appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...