Taking Advantage Of JetBlue’s New Member Bonus & Family Pooling

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

One of the tips I always give people new to this hobby is to never leave points on the table. In other words, use a credit card whenever possible, or when you take a flight, credit those miles to some frequent flyer program, even if you don't think you'll get much value out of it. Some points are better than none, and you never know when you'll be able to use those points (I certainly could have used some Etihad Guest miles last December, which I totally left on the table). Which brings me to JetBlue's frequent flyer program, TrueBlue. My parents fly JetBlue between Florida and New York maybe once a year at most. And they typically book those flights without consulting me, so not much thought goes into earning points for those flights. As it turns out, they weren't actually members of JetBlue's TrueBlue program. As I first wrote about in April, JetBlue ran an incredible promotion for new TrueBlue members this spring, whereby they offered 7,500 bonus points after a new member's first flight. The post Taking Advantage Of JetBlue’s New Member Bonus & Family Pooling appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...