Sydney Hotel and Suppliers

Discussion in 'Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific' started by AdamEfimoff, Jun 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. This is designed to be a wiki esq forum so that Milepointers can ad and also ask questions about Sydney and give suggestions, This forum is aimed at the luxury consumer.

Attractions
    Sydney Opera House
    The Rocks
    Taronga Zoo

Dining
    The dining listed here is high end 'hatted' dining for Sydney. Much like the Michelin Dining in Europe. The Hatted System has 3 hats as the highest and 1 hats as the lowest.

Quay - Peter Galimore 3 hats
    Sepia - Martin Boetz 3 hats
    Mr Wong
    Berowra Waters

Hotels
    Luxury
    Sydney does not have a lot of luxury hotels, the clear benchmark is the Park Hyatt Sydney at prices to match.

Park Hyatt Sydney
    Langham Sydney
    Shangri La Sydney

Boutique
    Establishment Hotel

Theatre
    The clear pinnacle of Sydney Theatre is the non for profit Sydney Theatre Company which has had actors such as Cate Blanchett, Hugo Weaving and Geoffrey Rush at the helm.

Tour Providers
    Southern World

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
  2. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Is there some point to all these threads you're starting with hotel links and no commentary?

3. @tom911 to mimic http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxury-hotels/813377-paris-luxury-hotels-consolidated-thread.html. I hoping for these to become wikis on this site so that people can edit them and fix them as they please @Randy Petersen and also to give more considered advice about luxury hotels. I have noticed maybe because of my actions that the luxury forum has become a bit dead and trying to organise it.http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/luxury-hotels/1642117-amanresorts-thread-2015-started-amanjunkie.html. Feel free to delete ad and consolidate threads as you please. I have noticed that flyertalk has more members and guides that edit and fix information and it would be great if they deleted my old forums and edited this forum to make it better for everyone. I am trying to have more 'one stop shops' but if you do not like this feel free to block me or tell me to stop
    cheers OH BTW feel free to transfer them to the luxury forum

4. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't work for Milepoint so can't delete or move your posts. Just don't find a new thread of much value when all it has is links to 3 hotels and no commentary. I think you need to rethink whatever it is you're trying to accomplish as it's not working in this thread.

5. @tom911 Please everyone add hotels that you know and want to see on this forum. Tom its a work in progress I am hoping that people have some insights that I can ad or they can add to this forum.

Also please look at it now