SYD hotel recommendations for overnight

Discussion in 'SYD/MEL/BNE | Australia Regional Airports' started by anabolism, Dec 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    Any recommendations for a hotel super-close to SYD? I prefer to stay in town (usually at the Hilton) but sometimes the overnight is short enough that I'd like to be really close to the airport, to maximize sleep time.

2. georockc

georockc Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed at the Holiday Inn at SYD back in September and was happy with the stay. For me it was pretty much just a place to sleep before my opening flight out, but it was a few blocks from a train station to downtown, which was great. There's an airport shuttle service, not free, but cheaper than the train downtown from the airport.

3. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    How? That looked like a content-free paid advertorial, and wasn't even on topic (it was about limo services, not overnight hotels).

4. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    BTW, I have stayed at the Stamford Plaza (which has a free shuttle to/from the airport) but usually stay in town and use the train.

5. Thanks for sharing such a great information its realy impressive and interesting i m looking forward to see more post like that .