Swissotel launches new loyalty programme

Discussion in 'Other Hotel Programs' started by uggboy, Sep 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Swissotel launches new loyalty programme:)

Swissotel has relaunched its loyalty programme under the new name Swissotel Circle, with three tiers offering benefits including free internet and lounge access, upgrades and free weekend stays.

The entry level Inizia tier is earned once a guest has stayed five nights, and offers benefits including personalised room preferences, priority waitlist status, free access to spa and sport facilities, and access to Advantage Awards, which can be exchanged for free upgrades, free breakfast or free internet access.

The next level up is Eleva, with membership granted after 20 nights in any 12-month period (subject to renewal every 24 months). Members receive upgraded benefits including free breakfast, executive lounge access, free internet, 48-hours guaranteed room availability, and access to Premier Awards, which can be exchanged for complimentary room nights or dinner for two.

Finally the Zenit tier is available to those staying 60 or more nights in at least two hotels over a 12-month period (again subject to renewal every 24 months). Benefits include free upgrades, invitations to Swissôtel Circle events, a partner card providing the same status and benefits to their spouse, 48-hour guaranteed room availability without black-out dates, and access to Zenit Awards, which can be exchanged for free weekends away in suites.

The new scheme replaces the previous Club Swiss Gold programme, with a spokesperson saying that all previous members have been transferred into the new programme.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/swissotel-launches-new-loyalty-programme

TRAVELSIG likes this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    I like the logo a lot- very nice. Unfortunately I am really doing my best not to stay at hotels that charge for Internet so a downer that the 5 night level doesn't include free internet as I suspect that will block me from ever making it to the 20 night point. I used to be a frequent guest in Berlin- but once the Hotel de Rome opened I never looked back.

uggboy and flyingdawg like this.
  4. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    access to Advantage Awards, which can be exchanged for free upgrades, free breakfast or free internet access.

5. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    I really love the Eleva level offering!:)

6. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    We have manually upgraded you to Eleva membership status and you should be able to see this on your online account within 24 hours. :eek:

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Warm regards,

Susanne

SUSANNEHALDER

Swissôtel Circle Guest Services

frhi hotels & resorts

2081 Main Street, Moncton, New Brunswick

Canada E1E 1J2

circle@swissotel.com | frhi.com

[​IMG]

7. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    congrats jonspencer ! i recall you got this off the Etihad Gold Swissotel tie-up that i think i mentioned last year ?

jonspencer likes this.
  8. jonspencer

jonspencer Silver Member

Status Points:
    I did and now I have a free night too :eek:

swissotel has an odd global footprint though, so not sure exactly which of their hotels will be useful for future stays

probably Bangkok or Chicago but few others, maybe Sydney?

uggboy likes this.
  9. Terry Yap

Terry Yap Gold Member

Status Points:
    they have a few locations : http://www.swissotel.com/destinations/, including where I am (Singapore)

I'm redeeming my free night in two weeks time at Swissotel the Stamford, (as it's Singapore's National Day) and the Parade and fireworks display will be very nearby. :D

jonspencer and uggboy like this.