Swiss Boeing 777-300ER Cabins & Routes Announced

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 9, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Swiss is arguably Europe's most well regarded airline. No, they don't have the global reach of Air France, British Airways, or Lufthansa, but they are very well regarded for the niche they fill. They are, after all, known as the "premium" airline of the Lufthansa group. Personally I like Swiss but don't love them -- I find service to be a bit hit or miss, and I don't think they have a great business class hard product. Also keep in mind that Swiss is one of the most exclusive airlines when it comes to first class award tickets -- Swiss restricts first class awards exclusively to Senator and HON Circle members of the Miles & More program. That being said, Swiss is in the process of refreshing their longhaul fleet. Presently their longhaul fleet consists exclusively of Airbus A330s and A340s, though soon Swiss will be taking delivery of their first of nine Boeing 777-300ERs. This is one of the most efficient twin engine planes out there, and is really the backbone of many airlines' longhaul fleet. The post Swiss Boeing 777-300ER Cabins & Routes Announced appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...