Swanky hotel to celebrate your milestone stays (IC SF)

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by sobore, Apr 23, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://travel.usatoday.com/hotels/p...francisco-hotel-celebrates-milestone/678149/1

The InterContinental San Francisco hotel wants to treat its best, repeat customers to perks - above and beyond what parent company IHG provides via the Priority Club loyalty program.
    To do that, the hotel has launched a unique "Milestone Stay" program aimed at making you feel extra welcome on your 10th, 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th, 150th and 250th stays.
    The new "Milestone Stay" perks include:

• 10th Milestone Stay: Your room will include a picture frame holding a favorite photograph. You'll get an upgrade to a Junior Suite based upon availability.
    • 25th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus an "I" logo pen.
    • 50th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus a pair of monogrammed slippers. For the upgrade, you'll get to stay in one of the hotel's luxury suites such as the Presidential Suite.
    • 75th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, including the extra-nice upgrade, plus a plush, monogrammed InterContinental bathrobe that can either stay at the hotel or be shipped to your home.
    • 100th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus a personalized iPod to keep in the room.
    • 150th Milestone Stay: Expect the above, plus a complete linen sheet set embroidered with your initials. On future stays, your bed will be made with your personalized sheets.
    Read More: http://travel.usatoday.com/hotels/p...francisco-hotel-celebrates-milestone/678149/1

2. javacodeguy

javacodeguy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Wow, your own sheets for all stays. That's pretty nice.

I'm going to assume these only include IC SF stays, and not IC stays in general? You'd have to be doing a lot of business in SF to hit 150 stays in any reasonable number of years.

uggboy likes this.
  3. TheBeerHunter
    Original Member

TheBeerHunter Silver Member

Status Points:
    There was another link posted on TOBB that also had a 250 night stay milestone: getting a suite named after you :eek:

I stay at this property quite frequently. I hope they consider looking back to their opening date when calculating total stays. I now dream of one day having a suite named after me at the ICSF. :D

kenbo and uggboy like this.
  4. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    After 250 stays at this place, they should just give you the suite! :p

javacodeguy, TheBeerHunter and uggboy like this.
  5. man on the move.

man on the move. Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have two properties that I am coming up on the 100 at one and 150 at the other. I think I just passed 500 nights at one property.

TheBeerHunter and uggboy like this.
  6. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Anything special from the properties to look forward too?

7. man on the move.

man on the move. Silver Member

Status Points:
    More stay? Nothing special