Survey for frequent flyers - Amazon.com Gift Certificate Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by SFObased, Apr 25, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. SFObased

SFObased Member

Status Points:
    Dear friends,

I need your help! I am working on a project with a friend that helps travelers with airport lounges and frequent flyer benefits. The information gained from this survey is going to be used to enhance our project's value to those who use it. Of course, once the project is completed, I'll make sure you all get an early look!

The survey link is below. Because this is geared towards frequent flyers, we ask that you take it only if you fly at least 15 flight segments (or 7+ roundtrips) per year.

https://aytm.com/r0e0558

The survey should take 5 minutes or less to complete. We will not be collecting any personally identifiable information, nor will this information will not be sold to any third parties.

Your responses are extremely valuable to me and the future of the project (and hopefully to you once our beta is ready to be seen). As a thank you for your participation, I will randomly select 4 participants for an Amazon.com Gift Card (2x $50 Gift Cards and 2x $25 Gift Cards)

At the end of the survey, you will be asked to provide your screen name or your email address. This will only be used to award the prizes and for no other future marketing/contact purposes. If you choose not to provide it in the survey, you may state that you completed the survey in this thread and I'll ensure your name is entered to win.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Again, thank you for your consideration and participation! [​IMG]

2. FFMileHighClub

FFMileHighClub Member

Status Points:
    Wow, that was quick. Nicely designed survey.

TravelBear and traveltoomuch like this.
  3. miaco

miaco Member

Status Points:
    Too easy - done.

TravelBear likes this.
  4. spesalvi

spesalvi Gold Member

Status Points:
    done

TravelBear likes this.
  5. Flying Bat

Flying Bat Silver Member

Status Points:
    That was a breeze - good survey.

TravelBear likes this.
  6. 8MiHi

8MiHi Silver Member

Status Points:
    Finished. Nicely done. Would like to know more about the purpose and outcome. Several of my responses were affected by the many options I have for getting into lounges (status, memberships, cards).

TravelBear likes this.
  7. TravelBear

TravelBear Gold Member

Status Points:
    That was a nice survey site. Very fast!

8MiHi and Flying Bat like this.
  8. enichols22124

enichols22124 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Completed. I would also be curious about the purpose of the survey....is there a new lounge coming to town? :)

8MiHi and Flying Bat like this.
  9. thesterlingtraveler

thesterlingtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nicely designed survey. Thanks!