Support Superstorm Sandy relief efforts and receive bonus miles

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by freebird, Nov 1, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. freebird

freebird Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just received email from United:

What you can do to support Superstorm Sandy relief efforts
    We can all help support the American Red Cross, AmeriCares and Feeding America in providing aid to those affected by Superstorm Sandy. Join the relief efforts by donating to one of these organizations, and we will reward your generosity by providing you with a one-time award mile bonus. MileagePlus® members who give $50-$99 USD will receive 250 bonus miles, and those who contribute $100 USD or more will be rewarded with 500 bonus award miles. We have committed to awarding up to 5 million miles to members for contributions made before November 30, 2012, to support this initiative.

Here the link: http://www.crowdrise.com/unitedrelief

image-1546108507.jpg

Screen shots from my iPad

Attached Files:

2. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    Be aware that you need to use the drop down menu on the final page to choose not to add a service charge to your donation. Of course, you may if you wish.

3. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Click my personal link for pictures I took of Coney Island and Seagate Brooklyn. This should be some encouragement to donate. There are countless people in need and I thank you for any support you can offer!