Superfly - Ask for anything, we'll do our best to deliver

Discussion in 'Superfly' started by Jonathan Meiri, Aug 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Jonathan Meiri

Jonathan Meiri Active Member

Status Points:
    So while there are always constraints on what can and cannot be done. However let's put those aside. If you could have your travel tool or service do anything you'd like. What would you ask for? What pain point would you like us to solve?

Thanks

Jonathan Meiri
    CEO Superfly

2. cvsara
    Original Member

cvsara Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well, my first Q would be:
    Are you and your company going to have a presence at the Chicago program in October?

3. sendaiben
    Original Member

sendaiben Gold Member

Status Points:
    My question: what are you going to do that Awardwallet doesn't?

4. Jonathan Meiri

Jonathan Meiri Active Member

Status Points:
    AwardWallet aggregates your accounts. We know the guys there and we think they do a great job. If you are looking for a tool that simply organizes your accounts in one place AwardWallet and PageOnce for that matter should suffice.

If you would like to have a better understanding of what your miles are worth and how to best use them, then I think you should sign up for Superfly. Our goal is to leverage your reward program specifically your balance, status as well as your travel patterns to help you make informed decision on where to stay, which ticket to purchase etc.

We are just starting to aggregate the information - so as a first step we will show you what are the preferred hotels for elite travelers like yourself.

That feature is already available through the Superfly Lounges. We started rolling it out this week with the Singapore Airlines Lounge and we'll be rolling out more Lounges over the course of the week.

So while we also organize accounts, our goal is really to help you better user your rewards and learn from other travelers like yourself.

Makes sense?

Jonathan