Super Flyers Club vs Platinum

Discussion in 'ANA | Mileage Club' started by sendaiben, Mar 15, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sendaiben
    Original Member

sendaiben Gold Member

Status Points:
    Okay, so I'm trying to figure out if there is any point in being Platinum with ANA (as opposed to just SFC).

Seems like both get 100% bonus miles and upgrades to PY when available.

Other than upgrade points, is there any difference?

2. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Unless you have SFC and Platinum at the same time you don't get 100% bonus miles. There's just been a devaluation on how much SFC bonus is this year.... Was 50% and now is 30% i think off the top of my head.

Platinums get a desk diary every year, supposed to have different reward availability (not sure if there is much of a difference), 100% bonus miles, high priority for waitlists of SFC (i think), access to confirm domestic flights more than 60 days in advance and 2k more miles every year if you have ana gold cc but yes there's not much difference.

see here for all differences https://www.ana.co.jp/wws/japan/e/asw_common/amc/reference/elite/service_all.html

sendaiben likes this.
  3. sendaiben
    Original Member

sendaiben Gold Member

Status Points:
    Cool, thanks. Might be worth going for then...

The ANA English website (as of today) still has this though: A 50% increase in boarding miles, in addition to basic mileage. Receive 2,000 bonus miles when card is renewed. :confused:

4. fumitani
    Original Member

fumitani Gold Member

Status Points:
    don't bother....remember either way you maintain star gold (which is what is important)

focus on JL and get emerald

5. sendaiben
    Original Member

sendaiben Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sadly there is no way I'm going to fly 100,000 miles, and JAL has pretty much abandoned Sendai :(

6. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    you need 80k for premier which gives you emerald.
    Is that for SFC or Plat? That is only true for Plat not not SFC. The gold cc bonus got canned mid last year and bonus miles is changing with their supposed "renewal"

You can still get 50% through cc if you get a plat one with 80k or something insane annual fee.