Sunday Summary

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 20, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Welcome back to our Sunday Summary Series where we review the stories that were covered throughout the week. Don’t forget to enter National Emerald Executive status giveaway that expires tomorrow! Changes Coming to Hyatt’s Diamond Challenge? Last week, I wrote about how there were some communication issues with Hyatt regarding their Diamond Challenge. Namely, the e-mails and representatives were all saying status would exist through February of 2016 but the actual achieved status was only showing February of 2015. I was not alone in this error, but fortunately, they were able to fix the situation for me. So, what makes me think Hyatt’s Diamond Challenge may be changing a bit? Read more… Bicycle-Styled Airplane Seats From Airbus As an aviation fan and runner, there is one thing I have always wanted to do on an airplane – run on a treadmill for the entire length of a flight. I imagine if I could find the right pitch, I could someday entice some airline to go for that, but it is not happening right now.... The post Sunday Summary appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...