Sunday Summary: New IHG Promo, 40% Avios Bonus, Hotel Credit Card Bonuses, (Almost) Free...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome back to the Sunday Summary! Catch up on the posts from the week. Earn Big Points With the New IHG 2015 Promo Another promo from IHG has been released and it has some decent offerings – depending on how you were targeted. My offer was perfect for my travel patterns and my reward needs. Check out how to sign-up. Get 40% More Avios When Transferring Amex Membership Rewards Now through the end of January, you can transfer your Membership Reward points to Avios with a sizable bonus – 40%! That means that short-haul flights on American Airlines and US Airways will now ring in at only 7,000 Membership Reward points - roundtrip! And The Winners of the iPad Mini Retina, 15,000 Hyatt Points, and GoGo Passes Are… This post gave a recap on the winners of the final and biggest giveaway of the Mega Giveaway week here. Again, it was a lot of fun and I appreciate all the interaction! Great Deal: 18X United Miles (for cardholders) + 20% Off... The post Sunday Summary: New IHG Promo, 40% Avios Bonus, Hotel Credit Card Bonuses, (Almost) Free Boston Marathon Travel, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...