Sunday Summary: Booking Now App, Great Card For Beginners, Citi Category Bonuses, and More!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Welcome to this week’s Sunday Summary! Still time – make sure you enter the giveaway today for the free Amazon Kindle! – HERE This was one of my lighter posting weeks in a longtime. I had a lot of stuff going on this week that prevented me from posting everything I wanted to. For that reason, I will be doing a little catch up on some things this coming week. Booking Now – The Next Great Hotel App Booking.com has put out a new app to compete against HotelTonight and it seems to be pretty decent! It has way more hotels in its network than HotelTonight and pricing seems to be comparable on many. New To Miles And Points? Here Is A Great Card To Start With People are always curious about what is a great card to start with in the miles and points world. There are certainly many great cards, but this is one that should work for most people to get them started. Citi Stepping Up With Category... The post Sunday Summary: Booking Now App, Great Card For Beginners, Citi Category Bonuses, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...